Please review the content on the READ ME FIRST tab below. THEN (from the tabs below) 1) download the availability list (available at the end of March), 2) download our fillable order form, 3) select/input your choices and 4) email it back.
We will send you a quote back to you for your review.
Once we both agree - you pay, we pick, and you pick up shortly thereafter.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING... Thank you to all of you who are looking to pre-order nursery stock plants from Grobe's.
You are trusting us to select out our best... and we will.
We appreciate your patience. We are working hard to ensure this process works for everyone, but there are some things to know.
1) No annuals, perennials, grasses, herbs or vegetables are possible for pre-order. These will be sold by in store shopping only when they are available.
2) Quoting of pre-orders will be limited to those items that are physically on site as indicated by our availability list. Pre-ordering ends after our yard opens in mid-April as it is not possible to ensure the availability of the item between the time of quoting it to you and the time of purchase once that occurs. We are sorry, but our focus will remain to assist those who have arrived to our premises. Our availability will still be UPDATED DAILY (before our store opens) and downloadable from our home page so that you can determine if what you are looking for is here prior to making a visit. Responses to availability inquiries after our yard opens in mid-April will continue, but these will be done as time permits.
3) Pick up of items is not available on the same day of payment, but will be possible as soon as our yard opens in mid-April (TBD)during designated pick up times of weekday afternoons from 3:30 pm until 6 pm OR on the Saturday afternoons AFTER payment between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. If another time period is required, this must be confirmed here as doable no less than 48 hours ahead of this requirement.
4) Purchased plants that are left here longer than two Sundays after the purchase date will incur an additional weekly 10% of invoice maintenance fee charged on every subsequent Monday thereafter. This fee will need to be settled prior to the release of the order.
5) IMPORTANT TO NOTE... All Sales Are Final(as they always have been). Paid items, even if left in our care, are YOURS. A change of mind = a change in price (25% restocking fee) and there are NO STORE CREDITS or CASH REFUNDS. Pre-ordered items selected by our key staff must be taken without question. Those who know us will know our quality - and you can expect it to be our best. If you are 'not sure' about any item you wish to purchase at Grobe's, or have reservations about this process, please do not pre-order. We invite you to visit in person after our yard opens to examine the item to your satisfaction, and make your purchase with certainty.
Step 1: Download Grobe Availability
This list is updated daily throughout the season to be as accurate a reflection of what is on site as we can.
We are sorry - but we will NOT be accepting pre-orders/payments for items not already in our care. THE REASON FOR THIS PROCESS IS TO HELP ENSURE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU PRIOR TO PAYMENT.
This does not mean, however, that your item is 'held' until payment is received.
It is in your interest to settle promptly.
Please ensure that you attach the order form, and that your contact information is complete and correct.
After receipt of your pre-order request, we will prepare a quote for you in .pdf form as soon as we can with the items you have requested showing the total cost including taxes. ** QUOTING COMMENCES ON APRIL 1st **
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list, or whitelist us, to ensure that you receive your quote. Rogers or Yahoo customers should check your spam folder.
Please review this quote promptly, and if agreeable, schedule some time to call in during our designated morning 'payment windows'. Commencing April 3rd, payments on quoted orders will be taken between 8:30 am and 10 am Monday to Friday only.
Payment for plant material items will be by Credit Cards (Visa, MC) only.
Once paid, your items will be selected out shortly thereafter and will be awaiting you to visit during our designated pick up times. These are subject to change depending on government restrictions, weather conditions, and sales volumes, but will be made clear at the time of quoting.