WE ARE OPEN
Monday to Friday - 10 - 5
Saturdays - 10 -5
Sundays - 10 -5
STORE AND GIFT SHOP NOW OPEN TO WALK IN TRAFFIC
REDUCED CAPACITY MEASURES IN EFFECT
PLEASE NOTE - 2 FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY
OUR NURSERY STOCK SALES YARD IS NOT YET OPEN. THERE IS NO NURSERY STOCK TO BE VIEWED AT THIS TIME.
OUR SALES YARD WILL OPEN IN...
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
We are proud to have you among the more than 2.2 million visitors to our website since 2003.
|STORE AND GIFT SHOP NOW OPEN|
COVID-19 HAS MEANT SOME CHANGES TO OUR 'TYPICAL' VISITING EXPERIENCE.
Among these are - Social Distancing, More Sanitization of Frequent Contact Points, Hand Sanitizer For All Who Enter, No Ad Hoc Returns, Controlled Access and more. We ask for your patience as we do our best to safely provide access to what is permitted given the current status.
What about masks? YES - they MUST be worn. If you do not want to wear one, please enjoy your OWN plants at HOME.
AS HAS BEEN THE CASE AT GROBE'S SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC, WE ASK THAT YOU VISIT WITH A 'PURPOSE OR PLAN', AND LIMIT YOUR VISITS TO ACQUIRING THOSE ITEMS DEEMED ESSENTIAL. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NEW CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS MEAN THAT TWO FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY WILL BE PERMITTED ENTRY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASCERTAIN YOUR PURPOSE TO VISIT, AND TO LIMIT PATRONS FOR ANY REASON TO FULFIL OUR CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS.
YES! I WANT TO
SAVE THIS SEASON!
Join Grobe's Preferred
For Timely Email Advice and
FREE TO JOIN!
Grobe's Preferred Gardener Club
Offers You Even More!
Visit our KEYTAG PARTNERS - the great local companies listed here and with your Preferred Gardener keytag you will enjoy even more savings plus the right advice to further enhance your gardening lifestyle.
Click here for more details.
For The Best Shaving, Beard and Personal Care Products You Will Ever Use !
Click here for more details.
Your Ontario Source for Permaloc Edging
'The World's Best Landscape Edging'
NEW! GeoEdge Green Roof Edging Now Available
Click here for more information.
Stop In and Let Them See
The Finest Outdoor Wooden Play System
Rainbow Play Systems offers the highest quality, safest, and most enjoyable wooden swing sets experience for your child. Superior wooden swing sets with over 100 designs and countless customization options.
See us today for quality Kichler brand low-voltage landscape lighting.
Click here for more information.
Grobe Take Out Request - Nursery Stock
ORDERING GROBE PLANTS FOR TAKEOUT
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Download the availability list, make your choices and send it back.
We will send you a quote back to you for your review.
Once we both agree - you pay, we pick, and you pick up shortly thereafter.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING...
Thank you to all of you who have asked or requested nursery stock plants for take out since the beginning of the pandemic.
You are trusting us to select out our best... and we will.
We appreciate your patience. We are working hard to ensure this process works for everyone, but there are some things to know.
1) No annuals, perennials, grasses, herbs or vegetables will be included for take out. These will be sold by in store shopping only when they are available.
2) Commencing April 17th - there will be no Take Out Orders Quoted during business hours on weekends. We are sorry, but our focus will remain to assist those who have arrived to our premises during business hours. Quoting after April 17th will be done after our store closes weekdays and weekend evenings only. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to ensure you receive your quote.
3) Payment for plant material items will be by Credit Cards only. Commencing April 5th, payments on quoted orders will be taken between 8:30 am and 10 am Monday to Friday only.
4) Pick up of items will not be done on the same day of payment, but will be possible within two or three days AFTER processing of payment during designated pick up times of weekday afternoons from 3 pm until 6 pm OR on the Saturday mornings AFTER payment between 10:00 am and noon. If another time period is required, this must be confirmed here as doable no less than 48 hours ahead of this requirement.
5) Purchased plants that are left here longer than two Sundays after the purchase date will incur an additional weekly 10% of invoice maintenance fee charged on every subsequent Monday thereafter. This fee will need to be settled prior to the release of the order.
4) All Sales Are Final (as they always have been). Paid items, even if left in our care, are YOURS. A change of mind = a change in price (25% restocking fee) and there are NO STORE CREDITS or CASH REFUNDS. Pre-ordered items selected by our key staff must be taken without question. Those who know us will know our quality - and you can expect it to be our best. If you are 'not sure' about any item you wish to purchase at Grobe's, or have reservations about this process, please do not pre-order. We invite you to visit in person when permitted to do so, examine the item to your satisfaction, and make your purchase with certainty.
5) Finally, for those new to purchasing at Grobe's, please know that we do NOT have an unconditional warranty on our plants. We expect those who are 'plant parents' to our plants to exhibit the same degree of interest in their care and survival as if it were a cherished pet or other living creature. A copy of the planting instructions to plant your purchase and the warranty will be part of your document package upon pick up. We are there (via email) to assist you if you ever notice something is amiss. It is in your interest to familiarize yourself with our warranty PRIOR to purchase. A TYPICAL WARRANTY INCLUDING OUR CLAIM PROCESS IS FOUND HERE.
This availability list is updated often through the spring to be as accurate a reflection of what is on site as we can.
We are sorry - but we will NOT be accepting pre-orders/payments for items not already in our care. This changes daily and often through our peak periods.
THE REASON FOR THIS PROCESS IS TO HELP ENSURE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU PRIOR TO PAYMENT.
This does not mean, however, that your item is 'held' until payment is received. It is in your interest to settle promptly.
In 2020, we found out that there were some who had difficulty working with spreadsheets.
For 2021, please find both the original single Excel spreadsheet order form (left column below) OR you can use the two PDF forms (availability and separate order form) that are provided as an alternative. PLEASE ONLY SELECT ONE TO USE.
GROBE PDF AVAILABILITY & ORDER FORM
With the NOW saved file on your device - (TakeoutNursery.xls OR GrobeOrderForm.PDF)
INPUT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFO INTO IT AND SAVE THE FILE AGAIN.
Select the plants of interest and input the quantities required.
WHEN DONE - REMEMBER TO SAVE this altered file ONCE MORE.
There are 2 different ways that you can send this completed request list back to us.
Option 1): You can email it back to us directly. Please ensure that your NAME and email information is on the Order Form. Double check your email address upon it to ensure that it is correct. If you worked on the spreadsheet order form in Google Sheets or Apple Numbers, please ensure the file has been downloaded as an .xls or .xlsx file format (this is found under the File/Download menu in Sheets.
Finally, please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure you receive our response.
Option 2): You can upload it to our online cloud drive.
Look for this button on the screen -
Add your file to the large box that opens. It will say that it is 'transferring'.
It has been uploaded when you see the checkmark.
As soon as we can after receipt of your pre-order request, we will prepare a quote for you in .pdf form with the items indicated showing total cost including taxes.
Please review this promptly, and if agreeable, schedule some time yourself to call in during our designated morning 'payment windows'.
You will need your credit card, and the quote #, to complete your transaction.
Once paid, your items will be pulled within 24 - 48 hours and will be awaiting you to visit during our designated pick up times. These are subject to change depending on government restrictions and sales volumes.